Sunday, October 21, 2012

Coming Attractions: Colonial Williamsburg in the Fall

Sunday, October 21, 2012
Isabella reporting:

Yes, it's that time of year again - I'm heading to Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia for my autumn tonic of everything 18th century while Loretta races to meet the deadline for her next book.

I'll be posting photographs and notes gathered from around the colonial capitol throughout the week, and whenever I'm feeling especially inspired. Check back often!

Left: Duke of Gloucester Street, Colonial Williamsburg. Photo by Susan Holloway Scott

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CW is one of my favorite places. Can't wait to read your reports. I long to retire there.

YankeeQuilter said...

Loved CW! I was stationed down the road at Fort Eustis for year and went to Williamsburg as often as I could!

Musings of a Black Girl Nerd said...

I live an hour from CW. you guys should post more pictures. It really is a lovely place.

www.blackgirlnerd.blogspot.com

Karen A. Chase said...

I too, am only an hour a way, and I love CW this time of year. Looking forward to seeing what you discover.

Isabella Bradford/Susan Holloway Scott said...

Hope you all enjoy the posts - the weather here is lovely, sunny, and in the 80s. Excellent picture-taking weather!

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket