Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Video: Meet the Wylder Sisters

Friday, September 28, 2012

Isabella reporting:

This Friday Video also qualifies as Shameless Self-Promotion. Although my new series of historical romances (including the brand-new When the Duchess Said Yes, in stores and available for download this week) takes place in Georgian London, my publisher's publicity department is fixed firmly in the 21st century. This is the book trailer for the series – a short video for potential readers that's meant to give a quick impression of the books, to intrigue and beguile. Let the fans flutter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading the first of this series.

Jenna said...

I loved the trailer. Now I need to get the books!

Isabella Bradford/Susan Holloway Scott said...

Thank you so much, Jenna & Ellaquinauthor- I hope you enjoy the book! :)

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket