Friday, June 3, 2011

The Magic of History - and a Coke - Save the Day

Friday, June 3, 2011

Susan reporting:

Yes, this is a commercial – but for whatever reason, it didn't seem to be widely circulated. That's a shame, because it's really quite wonderful. I haven't had to race to an exam for a long time, but good ol' caffeine (whether from coffee, tea, or cola) can still be counted on to save my authorial bacon whenever a deadline looms. Now if I could only wake up in time to see my characters jumping off the page like this....

5 comments:

The Creative Bohemian said...

I am a Coca Cola fan so I am just thrilled that you shared this! I've never seen it and yes, it is quite a fabulous commercial.

I will show it to my son. He'll appreciate it.

Thanks so much for posting it!
diane

Emily Kate said...

Best. Coke commercial. Ever!!
I love it :D I hadn't seen it before though, thanks for sharing! Now if only such a situation would work for me, I'm sure studying for history exams would become more effective...

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, this must be the best one for coke! i don't drink it and don't like it because of the globalist aspect, but love the ad. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this commercial before. This is a brilliant ad and reminds me of the movie Night in the Museum. Thanks for sharing!

Time Traveling in Costume said...

I wish more commercials were this much intelligently made. Most of them are c**p, and only worth turning off the sound, or flipping to another channel. I would watch this entire one.
Val

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket