Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

Monday, November 24, 2014
Thanksgiving issue, Puck 1905
Loretta and Susan report:

This year, as we’ve done previously, the Two Nerdy History Girls will be taking a break, to spend time preparing for and enjoying Thanksgiving with our families.

As always, we’ve so much to be grateful for—and that includes you, our faithful readers and nerdiness devotees.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Puck cover image courtesy Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA.

Clicking on the image will enlarge it.  Clicking on the caption will allow you to read at the source, where you can learn more and enlarge images as needed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for great authors, who have such a wonderful blog, in addition to their fabulous books! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Linda said...

Love the cover picture, And, thank you especially for your Sunday posts - a favorite Sunday morning activity with a cup of coffee.

Lori Franz said...

I'm not sure if you will even receive this, I hope you do. Thank you so much for your time put into Two Nerdy Girls. I absolutely love them all. I am so thankful every time I read one (and the links you provide). I so look forward to your gifts. Thank you very much!

Jane Salemson said...

Happy Thanksgiving from a Brit who lived in the US for over 40 years, and appreciates the meaning of Thanksgiving. My family and I will be enjoying Thanksgiving in Rome.

Love your blogs and the Breakfast Links.

looloolooweez said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Also, I LOVE the image you chose for this post.

Cindy said...

Enjoy the holidays and your break; I'll enjoy reading what I have and I'll look forward to the next books (hoping they'll be available in print.
Cindy Rosenthal

Isabella Bradford/Susan Holloway Scott said...

Many thanks for all the good wishes - hope you all too have splendid holidays!

Cindy ~ Our books are ALWAYS available in print when they're first released, plus e-books for those who prefer e-reading. I have a new one coming out in February - A SINFUL DECEPTION. Stay tuned for news of Loretta's next....:)

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket