Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Video: Stop Looking at Your Phones

Friday, November 21, 2014

Isabella reporting,

With Thanksgiving just around the table, I can't be the only one who is trying to mandate a "no phones at the table" rule during the meal. Apparently I have historical precedent on my side – or at least this amusing parody of Downtown Abbey. This is one sketch from the The Britishes, a parody collection currently appearing on DirecTV, and I think I may have to hunt down the rest of the episodes. Or at least I will as soon as I take this call....

(Warning: there's a tiny bit of Adult Language here that may make this video NSFW.)

4 comments:

Lauriana said...

That's pretty funny! I didn't know this series yet.

You may also enjoy the older BBC sketch 'my blackberry is not working' (it's easy to find on YouTube)

Caro Carson said...

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages. I think I'll play it on my phone at the dinner table for my family.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

That was a good giggle to start the day with.

Denise in Oregon said...

You ladies find the best stuff.

Thank you for the funny.

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket