Saturday, November 15, 2014

Alas, No Breakfast Links This Week

Saturday, November 15, 2014
Isabella reporting,

I know how much many of you look forward to our weekly Breakfast Links, and how I hate to disappoint you! I am at present in Colonial Williamsburg, which is in most ways a Very Fine Thing. It's also a Very Bad Thing in that the wifi where I'm staying is a weak and pitiful creature, and not up to the task of compiling Breakfast Links. My apologies, and look for the Links to return next weekend.

Left: Detail, Jemmy's Return, printed by R. Sayer, 1787. Walpole Library, Yale University.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Have fun, and thanks for letting us know

Anonymous said...

Just stopped in to check on the links.. Have fun, and thanks for the update!

Beverly said...

I will definitely miss Breakfast Links. It's my favorite way to end the weekends��. Enjoy your trip and stay warm.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh! I'm so jealous! Hope you had fun!

Soft Fuzzy Sweater said...

Alas! Would that they had Wifi in the 18th century!!!

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket