Sunday, January 25, 2015

Shameless Self-Promotion: "Yours Forever" at the Bostonian Society

Sunday, January 25, 2015
Isabella reporting,

Booksignings and appearances can be among the highlights of a writer's life, a chance to meet readers and chat with booksellers (and occasionally direct shoppers to the food court.) But this February, I'll be part of a Valentine's Day event on Tuesday, February 10, at 6:00 p.m. that will be something very special.

Hosted by The Bostonian Society, the museum and historical society in the Old State House, Yours Forever will offer a memorable evening for all fellow Nerdy History folks in the Boston area. You'll be able to view artifacts related to love drawn from the Society's collection, and have a chance to meet one of the most famous couples in New England history, John and Dolly Hancock. In addition, I'll share some of my favorite 18th c. love stories - especially the ones that have inspired my books – and sign copies of my most recent novel, A Wicked Pursuit. Hors d'ouerves and dessert will also be served.

There's a limited number of tickets available - the dictates of a landmark building! - and I hope you'll join me. See here for more information and tickets.

2 comments:

QNPoohBear said...

Sounds really interesting! I wish I lived a little closer so I could come. This time of year it's too cold to catch a train.

QNPoohBear said...

Sounds really interesting! I wish I lived a little closer so I could come. This time of year it's too cold to catch a train.

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket