Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Miss Wonderful & The Last Hellion Audio Release Day

Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Miss Wonderful

Loretta reports:

I’m very happy to announce the release today of audio editions, of two of my books, Miss Wonderful (first book of the Carsington Brothers series), and The Last Hellion, the fourth and last book of the Scoundrels series. I'm pleased to report that Kate Reading is narrating once again.

Yesterday’s post about Matlock Bath was a sort of prelude or teaser for Miss Wonderful, which is set in Derbyshire’s beautiful Peak District, and deals with, among other nerdy history topics, canal building and early railways, and the area’s popularity as a tourist resort.

The Last Hellion touches on, among other things, London’s not-so-elegant underworld, stunning prejudices against women writers, and the serialized stories that appeared in so many magazines (yes, decades before Dickens). Also, there is a dog.
The Last Hellion

Here and on my website blog, I’ll be exploring some of the topics. and in the next week or so, you can expect to see updates to my Pinterest boards, where I try to give readers illustrated guides to my stories.

News update:
 AudioGals are interviewing narrator Kate Reading, offering first chapter listens of both books, and giving away ten sets. You'll find them here.

0 comments:

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket