Loretta reports:
Try as I might, I couldn’t think of a way to connect today’s video to history, but no matter. “Nerdy,” I think, takes care of the category, although there might be some nerdy people who can pass an incorrectly punctuated sign in a calm and collected manner, perhaps shrugging or shaking their heads sadly.
They are not me. My hands itch to correct. But I do not, merely go on my way, grumbling or ranting, depending on whether I’m alone or in company.
But certain others take a more activist approach.
Here’s one gentleman who decided to make the world a safer place for apostrophes.
Youtube Video: Grammar vigilante - The 'Apostrophiser' Bristol's grammar nazi
Readers who receive our blog via email might see a rectangle, square, or nothing where the video ought to be. To watch the video, please click on the title to this post.
Virginia 1610 "Newes from Virginia" by Richard Rich
10 months ago
One of us -- 

6 comments:
If this gentleman ever wished to take a vacation in the United States, I would welcome him wholeheartedly.
This should be a town-paid position everywhere :-)
They are not I. 😜
Nor me, neither, Ruth. ;-)
I'd like to second KarenAnne's proposition!
Ah ... my kingdom for an apostrophizer.
Post a Comment