Amusements from a Ladies' Magazine.)
1. They both furnish you with Dates.
2. They both form our habits.
3. His foot.
4. Shrove Tuesday. Pancake-day.
5. Because he has a title.
6. Because it is always forgetting.
7. Lie still.
8. They are both Invisible.
9. Hose Hannah to the highest—Hosannah to the Highest.
10. A wedding ring.
11. It is a Noose-paper.
12. Because he stands in-kneed.
13. It is hardly done.
14. Because he is a male-content.
15. He animates dead subjects.
17. It is governed by a Minister.
18. He claims the unredeemed.
19. The vowel I.
20. Because she is notable.
21. Because it is a-version.
22. It is the way to Turnham Green
23. It keeps off the sparks.
24. Because the first apple damned the first pear—pair.
1610 "Newes from Virginia" by Richard Rich
2 years ago