Tuesday, September 26, 2017

It's Publication Day for I, ELIZA HAMILTON!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Susan reporting,

At last, at last: my new historical novel, I, ELIZA HAMILTON is now available via on-line websites and in bricks-and-mortar stores, and in every format including print, ebook, and audiobook.

       Amazon
       Barnes & Noble
       Books-a-Million
       Book Depository (If you live outside the US, Book Depository ships worldwide for free.)
       Google Play
       IBooks
       Indiebound

If you need to be tempted further,  you can read a description as well as the prologue and first chapter here. You'll find plenty of additional background about Eliza and Alexander Hamilton and the tumultuous times in which they lived here on my website blog. There's also a Behind-the-Book feature at BookPage.
     
So far the initial reviews have been wonderful, including a starred review in Publishers Weekly and more than 65 five-star early-reader reviews on Goodreads.

But the only opinion that matters now belongs to you, dear readers.

Eliza is ready to share her story, and oh, she has such things to tell....

4 comments:

Cynthia Lambert said...

Omigosh. So exciting Susan! And all those good reviews (of course)! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to read it.

MFL said...

Yay!!! Mine arrived today from Amazon! Congratulations!

Lucy said...

Congratulations! And, of course, hoping you've had a lovely launch day. :-)

1writerlaurieepps@gmail.com said...

OMG I can't wait to read it! I confess, I discovered you through this blog. I just love revolutionary war history, so I had to pick this puppy up! Happy Launch Day (belated).

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket