Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Video: The Changing Face of Europe

Friday, March 11, 2016
Loretta reports:

Maps have changed so rapidly in my lifetime that I’ve lost track of the correct names for many countries, not to mention cities. But the problem existed in the early 1800s, too. I’ve found myself checking and double checking borders and names.

Online we can find any number of videos showing the changing face of the world. If you have one you like better, please feel free to share in the comments.

Meanwhile, I offer this “History of Europe (3000 BC-2015 AD)"


Readers who receive our blog via email might see a rectangle, square, or nothing where the video ought to be.  To watch the video, please click on the title to this post.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! Wish I could slow it down to take in more details. Guess I'll have to watch it a few more times and concentrate on different regions each time ;)

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket