Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Can't Wait to Get Your Hands on an Advance Copy of I, ELIZA HAMILTON?

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Susan reporting,

Are you going to BookExpo (May31-June 2) or BookCon (June 3 &4) this week in New York City?

Kensington Publishing will be giving attendees a chance to pick up an advance copy of my new historical novel I, ELIZA HAMILTON (to be published September 26, 2017). Only a limited number of copies will be available; find out here what times each day you'll be able to grab your copy.

Better yet: I'll be signing copies of I, ELIZA HAMILTON at BookExpo on Thursday, June 1, 1:30-2:00, at Author Autographing Table #15. Stop by, pick up a copy, and say hello!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the photo!! Wish I could go to NY for a signed copy!

janet smart said...

Congratulations!

Lucy said...

That's the best promo photo I've seen in ages. Her expression is priceless--and suggests that she's just discovered some juicy scandal about an acquaintance. Nice work with that.

Michelle Hamilton said...

Alas, I cannot attend as I am working at the Mary Washington House in Fredericksburg, Virginia during that time.

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket