Friday, June 10, 2016

A Friday Video from the Archives: An 18thc Gentleman Longboards Through Bath

Friday, June 10, 2016

Isabella reporting,

A surprisingly energetic video for a lazy Friday in June, and well worth a repeat performance. Combine an 18th c. gentleman (well, at least that's what he's supposed to be) on a longboard, the beautiful streets of Bath, and a dash of Iron Maiden, and you get Georgian shredding, dude. (I'm sorry about the inevitable advertisements, but a quick click on the X will make them vanish.)

6 comments:

Jane in Portugal said...

What a strange choice of music. Nice video, though.

Donna Hatch said...

Fun way to see Bath. I wish it had panned out more to show more of the city, but still that was enjoyable and clever.

Anonymous said...

To my American eye the streets were amazingly unpeopled, and those few our Georgian Gent encountered were remarkably afraid to notice him. Music could have been better chosen.

Lisa said...

Cute! It reminds me of the lady who used to rollerblade around my college campus in a Victorian hoopskirt from time to time...

JW said...

I live in Williamsburg, and you always see folks in 18th century dress around town doing 21st century things - for me, the best is seeing them pumping gas!

AuntieNan said...

Soooo cool! LOVED the music!
Thanks for posting this, my family loved it too!
Nancy N

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket