Friday, March 18, 2016

Author Event in Florida

Friday, March 18, 2016
Loretta reports:

As many of our readers are aware, my real job is writing historical romance. As they are probably also aware, I don’t do many personal appearances. This is not because I don’t like meeting my readers. On the contrary, it’s way too much fun, and the temptation is to keep going here there and everywhere to meet them... and then fail to finish the book on time.

But this time my publisher made an offer beyond my temptation-resisting abilities: a chance to join Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Caroline Linden for an author event and book signing.

The bonus is, it’s in Florida, where I’ve been fortunate to spend the worst of the last few winters. All we have to do is not get eaten by alligators on the drive from the Gulf Coast to the Atlantic side.

If you’re in the vicinity of Vero Beach, please stop by and say Hi.

WHEN:
Sunday 20 March
3PM-4:30PM

WHERE:
Vero Beach Book Center
325 Miracle Mile
Vero Beach FL 32960

Update: Just received the store's specific address within the plaza listed above,:
Vero Beach Book Center
392 21st St
Vero Beach FL 39260

0 comments:

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket