Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Royally Ever After On Sale Today

Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Royally Ever After
Loretta reports:

I haven’t written many novellas or short stories, mainly because they’re trickier than you’d think, and the time needed subtracts from the time my full-length books demand.  But a couple of times in recent years, I was tempted back into the world of shorter tales.  The results were published in two bridal anthologies coinciding with, first, the marriage of the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge (perhaps better known as Will & Kate) and second, media interest in certain of the bridal attendants.

Today, the two novellas are being released in a single eBook, Royally Ever After, with its own beautiful cover.

If you haven’t read my work before, this is a fairly painless way to sample it, as well as some bits of nerdy history I was able to incorporate, entertainingly, I hope. Here at 2NHG and on my website blog you can expect to see some follow-up posts on those bits.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for a lovely lunch hour reading "Royally Ever After" on my Kindle(tm) yesterday. :-)

I missed getting the collections in which "Lord Lovedon's Duel" and "The Jilting of Lord Rothwick" originally appeared, so I was so pleased to see this blog post.

I'm not sure which is my favorite of the two stories, as both made me smile, and I really enjoyed the historical and cultural details that made me feel immersed in each novella's world.

Thanks also for the sneak peek into DUKES PREFER BLONDES. I can hardly wait to get it! :-)

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket