Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion: News on E-Books, & a Live Chat with Susan

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Susan reports:

I've heard from readers this week who've felt neglected because The Countess & the King wasn't available digitally as an e-book. I'm happy to report that both Amazon and B&N.com are now offering e-book versions, so fire up those Nooks, Kindles, and iPads for near-instant downloading.

Also: Tomorrow evening,  Monday, 13 September, I'll be participating in a live on-line author chat from 7:00-8:00 pm EST, and I'll be ready to answer (almost) any question you may pose. Click here for more details. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Marg said...

I just worked out that chat time is 5am. I might get up early for it, maybe! We'll see how it goes.

Marg said...

Or 2pm even!

Time Zones are so confusing!

Susan Holloway Scott said...

Wow, Marg, what are you - fifteen hours ahead of us here on the east coast of America? That's too much of a math word-problem for me! *g* Still, I hope you can make the time work for you....

There was an error in this gadget
 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket