Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion: News on E-Books, & a Live Chat with Susan

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Susan reports:

I've heard from readers this week who've felt neglected because The Countess & the King wasn't available digitally as an e-book. I'm happy to report that both Amazon and B&N.com are now offering e-book versions, so fire up those Nooks, Kindles, and iPads for near-instant downloading.

Also: Tomorrow evening,  Monday, 13 September, I'll be participating in a live on-line author chat from 7:00-8:00 pm EST, and I'll be ready to answer (almost) any question you may pose. Click here for more details. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Marg said...

I just worked out that chat time is 5am. I might get up early for it, maybe! We'll see how it goes.

Marg said...

Or 2pm even!

Time Zones are so confusing!

Isabella Bradford/Susan Holloway Scott said...

Wow, Marg, what are you - fifteen hours ahead of us here on the east coast of America? That's too much of a math word-problem for me! *g* Still, I hope you can make the time work for you....

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket